Subject: See REXX. See REXX Run..
From: [email-masked] (Sean Moyer)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 18:39:49 -0400

For those like me, bemoaning the loss of our beloved AREXX (the true heart
of LW) I bear good news - The Demo Demons at the New Tek booth swore to me
that the release version would support...REXX.  If my memory is correct,
REXX is the PC progenitor of AmigaREXX.  I was told that it would be fairly
simply for us to port our favorite home brew macros from AREXX to REXX.  I
saw a button for launching REXX scripts,  but did not actually witness it
functioning.
I'm currently using the SGI flavor,  so this does me no good (yet),  but I
would be interested in finding out what one has to do to get REXX up &
running on a PC.

Sean Moyer
Chedd-Angier Production Company
Watertown, MA.

No ASCII Art, No Pithy Quote

--
[email-masked] (Sean Moyer) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]